Head Prestige Pro Tennis Shoes
Head Athletic Gear is Ahead of the Game
Head is a leader in tennis gear and equipment, and their products have been shattering records for decades. In 2013, more ATP titles were won by players using Head tennis racquets than any other racquet brand—including Novak Djokovic, who won the 2013 Australian Open, and Andy Murray who won at Wimbledon.
Head Prestige Pro Tennis Shoes are a High-Tech Achievement
Head Prestige Pro tennis shoes feature an EVA footbed with non-slip cover for complete moisture absorption, and no-slide foot control for optimum comfort and performance on the court.
The footbed also features a Vi-Pod—a visible heel mechanism that absorbs the shock of a player's foot on the ground, and distributes the impact to eliminate vibrations. The heel also provides a modified herringbone tread pattern for traction on all court surfaces, and superior flexibility in the sole allows for a faster reaction at the net.
Other Head Prestige Pro tennis shoes features include:
• Fit. Length fits true to size. Width is medium throughout, and arch support is medium to high.
• Upper. Synthetic leather upper and mesh provide lightweight support and ventilation.
• Midsole. Vi-pod heel technology with PU wrapped HEAD CXG Comfort Grid in the forefoot absorbs shock. Midsole also provides a cooling system for moisture management, and ventilated TPU Energy Bridge for proper foot flexion.
• Outsole. Radial Contact outsole ensures constant traction, with added toe bumper for drag resistance.
Head Prestige Pro Tennis Shoes Fitting Facts
Follow these fitting facts to select the best Head tennis shoes for your feet.
3. Try on Head shoes at the end of the day, as your feet will be at their largest.
4. Wear the same type of sock that you wear when you're on the court.
5. When the shoes are on your feet, you should be able to freely wiggle all of your toes.
6. Head shoes should feel supportive when you try them on, but comfortable.
7. The shoes should firmly grip your heel. Jump up and down, and run around a bit. Your heel should not slip or slide.
For more information on the Head Prestige Pro shoe line, including Head Prestige Pro tennis shoes for women, and Head Prestige Pro tennis shoes for men, call us today at (866) 900-3648. One of our friendly and knowledgeable team members will be happy to answer your questions about Head tennis shoes, Head tennis apparel, and much more.
This category contains no products