Babolat’s Grand Slam French Open Tennis Gear
May 10th, 2016
by Do It Tennis
filed in Tennis Product Reviews, Tennis Racquet Reviews, Tennis Lifestyle
Make way for clay. In time for the upcoming Grand Slam event at Roland-Garros starting May 16th, Babolat has introduced their 2016 line of French Open gear. The high-performance items include new tennis racquets, racquet bags and a tennis backpack, along with special tennis accessories. All are authorized by the tournament and many sport the French Open logo.
Babolat French Open Tennis Racquets
Decked out with a special design using the French Open blue, white and red these 2016 Babolat models incorporate all the technology of the company’s advanced player Pure Aero tennis racquets.
• Babolat Pure Aero French Open Tennis Racquet is a new generation racquet that enables players to maximize their spin without losing any punch in their swing. With Aeromodular 2 woofer technology built directly into the mid-section of the new frame, players will quickly notice 11% less drag, a lighter design from its predecessor and an even faster ball. Feel and grip has an overall upgrade with the updated Cortex Active Technology. A key aspect called FSI Spin, is a broader weave in the string bed and an oblong opening between the grommets at the top and bottom of the head to free up the movement of the strings and optimize the ball’s lift, creating unbeatable spin. Like other Pure Aero models the French Open is ideally suited for players with moderate to full strokes 4.5+ NTRP level players.
• Babolat Pure Aero Junior 26 French Open is for junior competitors who want their own exclusive version of the Pure Aero Junior 26 in the colors of the 2016 French Open. This racquet provides all of the technology and performance of the Pure Aero but in a lighter, more maneuverable racquet adapted to young, competition players. This tennis racquet is ideal for a 10-12 year old that has been playing tennis for quite a while and is looking to continue his/her development. The Aeropro Jr. is 1 inch shorter than the adult racquet. The Babolat French Open junior comes pre-strung.
Babolat French Open Tennis Racquet Bags
All of the new Babolat Pure Aero French Open Racquet Holders are exclusively endorsed by clay-court tennis champion Rafael Nadal. Whether your preference is a large thermal carryall or a lightweight nimble tennis backpack, this French Open gear has you covered.
• Babolat Pure Aero French Open Racquet Holders come in two versions. The six-pack model features a molded outer shell that always keeps its shape. Great if you have 4-6 racquets and still want enough room for balls, a towel and a change of clothes. Very rugged and long-lasting construction offers excellent protection for stored racquets. A thermal interior liner protects racquets against heat and cold. For power or tennis tournament players there is a 12-pack model that is Babolat’s largest racquet thermal bag. It features a molded outer shell so it always keeps its shape. Fits a maximum of 12 racquets unless you add some clothes or accessories. The bag’s flexibility allows you to adjust the three compartments.
• Babolat Team French Open 2016 Backpack is for tennis players that are always on the go. A multi-pocket bag that will fit everything you need: a racket compartment with a handle cover, a main compartment, and three accessory pockets.
Babolat French Open Tennis Accessories
Keep the red-clay feel of Roland-Garros going. Even your tennis accessories can be authorized French Open gear.
• Babolat Xcel French Open string is an update to Babolat Xcel Premium, but the French Open edition comes in a new black color for those looking for a sleek new finish to their racquets look. Available in 16g and 17g sizes.
• Babolat VS Grip Original French Open 3-pack comes in a clay color. It incorporates a PU layer plus thin, non-woven support for the market’s thinnest overgrip- only.40mm. And is used by Babolat professional ATP and WTA players.
• The French Open Edition All Court Tennis Ball is the official ball of Roland-Garros and will make your French Open themed tennis mixer that much more authentic. Or use them as a match prize.
What More Babolat?
Get more details on all the advances of Babolat Aero tennis racquet technology. Get pumped up and check out the men and women’s draws to make your picks for the 2016 French Open Grand Slam event at Roland Garros.
What’s your view?
Which Babolat Grand Slam French Open gear is tops on your list? Have you held a French Open themed tennis event or viewing party?
Join the tennis conversation on Facebook or Twitter