Father’s Day Tennis Gift Guide
June 14th, 2016 by Do It Tennis
If the father, grandfather or favorite uncle in your life spends their happiest hours on the tennis court, choose gifts for tennis players that will be used all year-nobody needs any more goofy ties or bar glasses.
Tennis Apparel for Dads
• If one of your favorite Dads is a tennis traditionalist you can hit a winner with the new Adidas Men’s Uncontrol Climachill Polo. This Wimbledon appropriate white/silver tennis shirt has the added benefit of advanced technology. The Climachill™ fabric ventilates like open mesh, uses microscopic titanium particles to actively cool the skin, and dries between sets. It has the iconic signature edge around the sleeve hem. The collar comes in shell fabric with a classic button placket.
• You can show Dad you care about his health with a tennis gift of a Bloq-UV long sleeve tee shirt. All their tennis shirts have an UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) of 50 and blocks 98% of sun’s rays. Bloq-UV doesn’t use any added chemicals for UV protection. The tennis shirts come in a variety of colors to match any taste.
• Top off dad’s existing tennis apparel with a new Adidas Men’s Barricade Jacket made of Climacool fabric that conducts heat and sweat away from the body. This jacket makes a perfect gift for tennis players, featuring ventilation channels, 3D fabrics and an easy to use exposed front zipper in two colors.
Tennis Accessories for Dads
• Make your Dad the tennis court intimidator with a radical new pair of Under Armour Core 2.0 Multiflection Sunglasses. The ArmourSight® lens technology delivers up to 20% more undistorted peripheral vision & are up to 10X stronger than ordinary polycarbonate lenses. The Multiflection™ lens coating guards against scratches & smudges.
• Good things can come in small packages. You can include the grandkids with homemade Father’s Day cards and a new Babolat Custom Dampener tucked inside. Customize your level of racquet dampening with an active dampener, the “O” ring and additional dampening using the runner insert.
• Or make this year legendary and pool resources among the brothers and sisters to get him a new tennis ball machine.
If your dad has all the tennis equipment he wants, what about getting his racquets restrung? If you know dad loves tennis but don’t have a clue, a tennis gift certificate is guaranteed to make him happy. Or take a look at our super clearance deals for limited time deals on top quality tennis gifts.
What’s your view?
What’s is one of the best gifts for tennis players you have received? What was the strangest tennis gift you ever thought to give?